31 July 2015

Dalmation Spotted

boulevard tunic

I love the ease of a shift dress, it's a one-piece insta-outfit and skims the body without being too form-fitting. However, as my booty grows (thanks, squats), they're starting not to fit me so well in the bottom area. So ... maybe I'll need to stick to fit-and-flare silhouettes from now on so I can keep it all contained.

boulevard tunic boulevard tunic

Dress: Boden boulevard tunic (worn before - sim short-sleeve, red hem on sale, graffiti-print)
Necklace: Banana Republic tutti frutti (worn before - sim, to rent, pale pink)
Bracelet: J.Crew hammered double cuff (sim studded) & c/o Your Bijoux Box (worn before - sim)
Shoes: c/o Farylrobin via Anthropologie fela heels (worn before - sim for $25, platform for less than $20)
Bag: Coach legacy flight (worn before - sim, sim, croc-embossed)

boulevard tunic

boulevard tunic

3 comments:

  1. What a fun print! I definitely love the effortlessness of shift dresses.
    ~Jessica
    Join the Flashback Fashion Fridays Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in that outfit, your necklace seems pretty versatile as I've seen you wear it with totally different outfits. And at least your dress isn't fitting as well due to you becoming more healthy and fit. I'm not going to lie though, personally I avoid exercises that don't do what I want ;-) Like I'm glad I never got into cycling or spinning b/c I don't want to develop larger quads than I already have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).