23 December 2021

Style Lately

T-minus 10 days until Christmas & I’m noticing everyone’s outfits getting
more & more festive. I guess it’s time to break out the sequins
(we’ll keep them subtle this go around). 😘
sim: sweater $30 / shirt $59 / shoes $53

Still not all the way done with my gift shopping (& trying not to low-level panic about it),
but at least I can look like I’ve got it all put together for the holidays.πŸŽ„
exact: shirt $59
sim: clutch $59 / bracelet / skirt $40

Has anyone finished their gift shopping yet, because I feel like I’ve barely
begun. So I’m keeping my outfit cas & cozy in order to get some of this “holiday
business” knocked out. 🀢🏻
sim: shirt $59

Happy December, guys! Along with the statement necklaces, it’s time to go full
out with the holiday plaid & fair isle. Go be your best festive self. πŸŽ„
sim: sweater $92 + addtl 40% off with SHOP40 / shirt $59 / necklace $42

I think most of you know by now that blue + red, plus green + leopard print
are some of my fave “color” combos. Another one I adore? Yellow + grey.
What are some of your fave hue combos? πŸ’›
sim: blazer $90 / blouse $16 / pants / shoes $60

Not sponsored (I wish!), just a healthy love for #newbalance sneakers.
My collection of cool kicks has exploded over the last two years … along
with fleeces, sweats, anything stretchy with no waistband … πŸ‘Ÿ
exact: sneakers $90

Sparkles are in season until the end of the year, so I am going to wear
my share of them while I can. πŸ’« 
sim: sweater / skirt $42 / bag / shoes $83 / necklace $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).