17 December 2021

Style Lately

‘Tis the season for even cuter shoes, despite the threat of cold toesies. 👠

It’s plaid & brown leather season, so layer it up, wear it out, get cozy with it. 🍁
sim: tote $128 / boots $63 / shirt $20 / sweater $39 / blazer $150

Feeling a little low-level anxiety about how the rest of this year seems to be
flitting by so quickly, so I am revisiting an old outfit combo to get me dressed
& out this morning. Leopard print + stripes = easy peasy. 😸
exact: coat $119
sim: sweatshirt $22 / shirt $79

Some casual December style. What I wore to run errands & eat nachos
(btw, where is the nachos emoji?) 🧀 
sim: vest $23 / shirt $69 / boots $148 / hat $32

:: Cozy toesies :: Had my eye on these booties for a while now, but held off on
them until the pre-Black Friday sales hit & I found a deal I couldn’t resist.
I sized up 1/2 size from my normal & it was a perfect snuggly fit. ⛄️
exact: boots $112

Not sure what I’ll be wearing for Thanksgiving yet, but I think it’ll be some combo
of this look: put-together, ready for the fam, yet warm & comfy. And
stretchy pants? For sure … 🥧
exact: blazer $228 / loafers $80
sim: sweater $59 / shirt $81

Spotted: a #jcreweverything kind of day. 😸 
exact: belt $29
sim: jacket $62 / blouse $40 / pants $13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).