30 July 2019

Style Lately

July1
Walked into my closet intending to look edgy & modern today ... walked out
covered in ruffles, floral & bows 🎀.
exact: bag / blouse
sim: shorts on sale / sandals

July2
Feeling a bit catty today ... 🐆.
exact: top / bracelets in gold, silver, rose gold
sim: belt for $65 / shorts under $30

July3
I seriously stayed away from wearing yellow until well into my adulthood -
making up for lost time now 💛.
exact: shoes (& sim ones here)
sim: striped top / sweater moto style for $35 / earrings fringed

July4
If I’m not in stripes, then it’s gotta be polka dots & leopard print 😸.
sim: skirt on sale / sweater / heels under $50 / bag / bracelet

July5
Now that I’ve realized I have two shirts that are virtually the same, I can’t stop
wearing them together 👯‍♀️.
exact: sunglasses for $69 / sandals / watch / top (around waist) on sale
sim: top now $25

July6
I’m all over cute high-waisted shorts this summer - keeps my food baby nice & secure 🎀.
exact: shorts on sale / watch for $150 / bangle bracelet
sim: top only $7

July7
How is it in the Southeast, the kids will be starting “fall” semester in less than two weeks?
Makes me want to wear all my warm weather pieces (gingham anything) before it starts
getting cold (... sure that’ll be October, but) 🍁.
exact: bag / heels on sale for $60
sim: shirt for $58 / skirt now $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).