24 July 2019

Almost-August Wish List

I'm at about that point during the summer where I think I have enough pairs of shorts and flip flops to carry me through the next five years. So as wallet-tempting as all those summer sales seem to be, they aren't making me grab for my credit cards.

Of course all those retail marketing geniuses know this and have started releasing "pre-fall" pieces that would look as good now as they would in another few weeks. And I am totally falling for it ...

Here's a bunch of the pretty "pre-fall" pieces that I am currently wish listing hard for. I can't get everything but I am having a hard time paring my list down ...

Shopbop 1
Skirts by alice + olivia  ♥  Sneakers by Keds  ♥  Jackets by BB Dakota
Earrings by GAS Bijoux  ♥  Tops by Tanya Taylor

Shopbop 2
Wallets by MCM  ♥  Jackets by Velvet  ♥ Dresses by La View Rebecca Taylor
Hair accessories by Deepa Gurnani  ♥  Sandals by Loeffler Randall

Shopbop 3
Flats by Sam Edelman  ♥  Earrings by BaubleBar  ♥ Skirts by Cedric Charlier
Sweatshirts by Wildfox  ♥ Bags by Little Liffner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).