24 February 2016

Check, Check

I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with this vest. I always thought the colors and pattern were cute but was able to steer clear of it last year when J.Crew first released it ... because a gal only needs so many puffer vests, right?

Well then they re-released the same cute pattern this winter and threw in a promo - and add that to a gift card I already had - and well ... I caved. Even though I don't need another puffer vest ... and actually don't prefer the flap pockets and now-missing the two-way zipper of the redesigned vest (Factory still carries the older style puffer).

But the pattern got me. And the overall style is just the right kind of preppy-lumberjack I like. And of course the $%$%$% off. You've got me again, J.Crew, well played.

buffalo check, gingham check

Vest: J.Crew excursion in buffalo check on sale (worn before - sim fleece, wool, sim under $20)
Shirt: Lands' End gingham poplin (worn before - sim, sim on sale, sim under $20)
Jeans: Loft relaxed skinny (sim on sale, sim)
Shoes: Vince Camuto bronco (worn before - sim, sim under $20)
Bag: Furla martha (worn before - sim, sim, sim for $65)

4 comments:

  1. I was so tempted to pick up this vest too but resisted since I have the factory version in the gingham print in the same color way. Cute flat lay!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a cute version too - I think I can officially say that I am full up on puffer vests now, I'm set!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).