21 December 2015

Almost There ...

buffalo plaid + stripes buffalo plaid + stripes

How are you ladies surviving the seemingly never-ending plethora of online holiday sales right now? Granted I've succumbed and purchased a few gifts for myself while I was just supposed to be shopping for others, but my eyes and brain have pretty much been glazed over with the amount of "extra % off - buy it now!" promotions going on now. What's the point of retail prices anymore? And retailers are still making money while selling things at 40-50% off! Ugh, someone hide my wallet ...

buffalo plaid + stripes buffalo plaid + stripes 

Coat: Zara (worn before - sim, coral on sale, pricey)
Vest: J.Crew excursion in buffalo check (on sale w/addtl 40% off, same in solid also on sale - sim, fleece)
Top: Old Navy (sim under $30, sim)
Jeans: Old Navy sweetheart (sim, sim under $25)
Rings: F21 (sim under $7), INPINK (sim)
Bracelet: c/o INPINK mixed link on sale under $13
Shoes: Zara - sold out online, check stores (sim pricey, flats, lace-up boot)
Bag: Coach turnlock tie (small version on sale - sim, simpler)

buffalo plaid + stripes

14 comments:

  1. Last night I was in bed trying to figure out what sales I wanted to shop for myself and then I gave up because I was too overwhelmed!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you - and then each retailer is having a sale on top of sale, I can't keep track of it!

      Delete
  2. I have to hit "delete" and not open all those promo emails...too much! Hoping that I get some Christmas gift cards to do some shopping with later :) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I just go through my e-mail and mass delete stuff nowadays without even opening the messages.

      Delete
  3. Not a thing from the Boden sale for me yet so I'm faring well ;-)
    I did succumb to an extra 20% off sale prices at GAP and ordered Felix a few bits and pieces but other than that, I'm deleting all emails. In fact I should just unsubscribe to most of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been unsubscribing from some stuff myself - and yes I'm waiting for the big Boden sale as well, hehe.

      Delete
  4. amen... my inbox is overwhelmed right now with all the "extra savings" offers. I just have to delete them without looking because I am pretty much done with Christmas shopping and nothing I absolutely NEED. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Though I did succumb to a "can't miss" deal for a last-minute gift for the BF earlier today ... won't receive it until after Christmas but it still counts if it's before New Year's, right? ;o)

      Delete
  5. There are so many sales right now! So tempting... Love your coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vest is so cute with stripes! And there have been so many sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of don't like checking e-mails now since I just mass clear the trash.

      Delete
  7. Love the plaid and stripe combo! Vests have been very handy and chic with this warmer weather!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - vests had been great with the warmer winter so far.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).