How did the past week and a half just fly by? Shoot, how has May just flown by? Where did spring go?
Well, in thirty seconds, here's some of what I've been up to -
- Funnel cakes, beer, things on-a-stick and much huzzah-ing over the weekend
- Not sure if I picked a tick or a crumb off my dog while in a groggy state a few mornings ago - then decided to Google Image "tick" today don't do it and am having mild freak out
- Bad weather = diverted planes = smallest-vehicle-left-is-a-minivan rental = late for meetings
- New latest book series addiction - I guess I'll always be in the YA book demographic
- Proud owner of no fewer than 16 mosquito bites on my legs from one evening by the water
- Pedometer is my friend - surprisingly doing well with this walking challenge!
- Banana pudding has been added to my repertoire (I threw in an extra egg yolk and used only 3T flour - custard was a bit runny, but coats all the Nillas well and thickens when cooled)
I feel like I've been out of the loop forever - so what's been going on with you lately?
Sweater: Gap v-neck pullover (sim, cardi, deal crew)
Skirt: Limited pleat front (worn here - sim, colorful, as dress)
Necklace: Elizajay Charm via Etsy (worn here - sim, sim, sim)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor pearl & pave cluster (worn here - sim, sim, sim)
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff (worn here - sim, sim, w/ heart)
Shoes: c/o ShoeMint rosemary (worn here - sim, steal, pricey)