15 June 2020

Style Lately in June

respect the shoes June1
I got myself a denim jacket earlier this spring & I don’t know why I had waited so long 🌻.
exact: dress $59 / sunglasses $69
sim: sandals $24 / jacket $35

respect the shoes June2
TGIF style - when in doubt, mix it out 😸.
exact: mules $25
sim: sweater $70 / shirt $22

respect the shoes June3
I always like to add a pop of punchy color to an otherwise neutral outfit ❤️.
exact: blouse $24 / bag on sale / shoes on sale
sim: pants $33

respect the shoes June4
Felt like wearing a skirt, i.e., offering up some leg to appease the mosquito gods 🌼.
exact: sandals
sim: skirt $73

respect the shoes June5
We did some yard work & gardening yesterday, which pretty much means
I get to spend most of the foreseeable future trying not to scratch my mosquito
bites & poison oak rash ... Will be covering up appropriately today 🌿.
exact: skirt $28 / satchel / shirt $60 / sunglasses $59
sim: sandals $69

respect the shoes June6
Some pretty shoes to complete my beautiful ensemble of leggings,
sweats & unkempt hair 💁🏻‍♀️.
exact: shoes on sale

respect the shoes June7
All dressed up & home office to go 🍋.
exact: flats / wallet / belt $45 / bracelets $20 set
sim: sweater jacket $31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).