10 June 2020

Style Lately in June

respect the shoes June1
Not afraid of a little color 🌈 (& if it still matters, it’s almost the weekend) ❤️.
exact: sweater $69 / shoes $70
sim: shirt

respect the shoes June2
I’m going to let this blouse do all the “dressing up” for me, especially since
it’s practically wrinkle-free & silky-comfy 💙.
exact: blouse $32 / satchel on sale
sim: belt $17

respect the shoes June3
When I need a mood brightener ... ❤️
exact: top 
sim: bag $30 - great dupe! / shoes $25 / pants / bandana $5

respect the shoes June4
When in doubt, wear all the patterns 💗.
exact: striped top $21
sim: sweater $17 / belt $17

respect the shoes June5
Blue & yellow has been my go-to color combo recently - it’s easy & cheery 🌻.
exact: sandals $50 / sunglasses $59 / shorts $16
sim: sweater $28

respect the shoes June6
Getting way too comfortable working from home ❤️.
exact: sandals $45

respect the shoes June7
I spend most of the year being pretty pale, so I will try to distract everyone
from my 👻 legs by doubling up on the stripes 💛🖤.
exact: sandals / shorts 
sim: top $21 bag $30 - great dupe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).