03 March 2020

Sale Alert! Shopbop's Spring Event


Sale alert!

Shopbop is holding their Spring Event right now where the more you shop, the you more you save!

The promotion is good NOW through Monday, March 9th at 4:00 a.m. Eastern -  use code SPRING at checkout! You'll eligible to receive 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+ and 25% off orders of $800+.

For more details about the sale and to see about any brands excluded from the promo, click here. Or just look for items marked with "Spring" that qualify for the promo.

Shopbop carries a ton of designer name brands and offers free expedited shipping to most countries. I've a load of items in my shopping cart right now so it's going to be a difficult task for me to whittle things down. Here's a peek at my shopping cart (and more items I'm ogling):

Shopbop 1

Shopbop 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).