28 February 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes feb1 2020
You know I can’t keep it all neutral, so I had to slip in some ❤️.
exact: sweater / skirt also in petites
sim: shoes $35 / bag on sale / necklace

respect the shoes feb2 2020
Be still my beating heart ... ❤️
exact: shoes

respect the shoes feb3 2020
Work is still like a ghost town, which means I can dress pretty casually &
assign things to people who aren’t back from holiday yet 👍.
 sim: sweater $29 / tote only $27 / flats $40

respect the shoes feb4 2020
Feeling like I am getting started early for St. Patrick’s Day 🍀.
exact: loafers / used version of the tote
sim: sweater $35 / gingham shirt sale $35

respect the shoes feb5 2020
Being comfortable & surviving a kid’s skate party are my priorities of the day
(i.e., bring extra socks, don’t touch anything, don’t eat the roller rink pizza) 🙇🏻‍♀️.
exact: jacket $40 with "SNOW" / loafers / sweatshirt $29 with "FEB29"
sim: shirt $25

respect the shoes feb6 2020
This is the week for love 💕.
exact: sneakers $75 / bracelet stack $14 for set of 2, $12 for wider set
sim: sweater

respect the shoes feb7 2020
I have holiday break brain, which means I have no idea of the day or date,
but desire try to look cute is always there 🍄.
exact: sweater $37 with "FEB29"
sim: shirt on sale / shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).