28 June 2019

Style Lately

June1
When it comes to items in my closet, I love hard & often - case in point, these shorts
& clutch on serious repeat 🎀.
exact: top under $20 / bracelet
sim: shorts on sale / shoes for $45

June2
If you have seen my Stories you know I’m taking the day off from shoes 🏖 
so I thought I’d share a recent fave outfit for work 💼.
exact: dress only $35 / shoes on sale
sim: bag

June3
This skirt may be in more of a cool weather color palette, but I adore the print &
hues too much to wait until fall 💛.
exact: shoes under $50
sim: skirt / blouse / bag

June4
“May your pockets be heavy & your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each 
morning & night” 🍀.

June5
Backyard barbecue attire & wearing a dress as a skirt 🌴.
exact: dress now $22 with SALTY / hat / sunglasses / sandals now under $50
sim: shirt under $20

June6
Funny I can wake up naturally early on the weekends, but making that 8:00 a.m.
meeting on a Tuesday is hit-or-miss ⏰.
exact: sandals / tote
sim: blouse / jeans now $38

June7
Vacation-style (i.e., living in tank tops) 🌴.
exact: tank top / sandals now under $50
sim: skirt / hat / bag for $28

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).