18 July 2016

Wear it Together

honey mustard + tory burch

Though I do appreciate it when retailers assemble together outfits of their wares so people can consider ways to wear their pieces together, I rarely ever remember any of them to be able to replicate the cute ensembles (I'm so much better gaining inspiration from other stylish women off Instagram or their blogs where I can easily pull their looks up on my phone when I need the help). This cardigan/blouse combination from Anthropologie however, stuck out in my mind and I had to replicate the outfit when I saw the cardigan hit super-sale.

honey mustard + tory burch honey mustard + tory burch

Cardigan: Moth via Anthropologie array zip-front on sale (sim used)
Top: Maeve via Anthropologie luca tie-neck on sale (sim pricey on sale, sim v-neck)
Jeans: Banana Republic factory (sim)
Bracelet: c/o INPINK (sim, sim for $50)
Earrings: J.Crew crystal drop (sim tortoise on sale)
Ring: INPINK (sim)
Shoes: Tory Bruch miller w/rainbow logo (same in red)
Bag: Zac Posen eartha soft top (same studded)

honey mustard + tory burch

honey mustard + tory burch

6 comments:

  1. That yellow is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lipstick color looks so pretty on you! Please let us know what color you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda - the lip color is Smashbox in Pink Posy, thanks!

      Delete
  3. I did this style on my sister for her dance recital. I'm no professional stylist, but your step-by-step was so clear and easy to understand that even a novice like myself could make the style look great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do know the technology exists to fabricate dreams and visions.
    sukinixon1234.blogspot.com
    7.20.16

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).