25 January 2016

A Bright Shade of Pink

magenta

I'm in the middle of some major meh-looking hair time lately - been trying to grow it out length-wise and my stylist has been talking me into doing pseudo ombre highlights where she only touches up the bottom half of my hair that I kind of like, kind of meh about. Add to that some questionable photo lighting and my recent aversion (laziness) to a  curling iron and we've got some could-be-better-but-I've-gone-a-bit-styling-lazy hair. So ... let's concentrate on some of this punchy magenta hue instead, shall we?

magenta magenta

Vest: J.Crew factory quilted puffer on sale (worn before - sim, sim under $40)
Top: Boden breton buy more and save (sim as swim tee)
Pants: Old Navy mid-rise rockstar skinny
Scarf: J.Crew (sim, sim)
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle (sim, gold under $20)
Rings: Gorjana via Rocksbox (sim), F21(sim)
Shoes: c/o Mossimo by Target jessica suede strappy (worn before - sim studded, w/contrast straps)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff unlined tote on sale (sim under $80, not studded)

magenta

4 comments:

  1. I haven't even noticed your hair! Your plan of distracting everyone with bright colors just might be working!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when my hairdresser talks me into doing something that I end up not really liking. You look adorable in your pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much - I may go back to regular ole highlights next time.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).