05 October 2021

Style Lately

Yes, I totally got another leopard print sweatshirt. And yes, I totally got the
matching sweatpants too. And yes, I am totally planning to wear pieces both
together to the outside world. 😸
exact: sweatshirt $25 (and matching sweatpants $14)
sim: shirt $79 / tote $148 / hat / sneakers $100

When mixing patterns, one thing I’ve heard is that if one of your patterns is loud
and bold, the other should be smaller and more subtle. So I’m trying that here
with the pink lions & navy gingham. And topping it off with a little bit of shine,
thanks to my new statement belt. 💕
exact: belt $15 (also in black & cheetah print $14)
sim: jacket $64 / shirt $39 / pants $24 (part of a set)

Chenille sweaters are literally wearable blankets & I’m here for it.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone. 🍁
exact: wallet luxe / loafers $80 / glasses $15
sim: shirt $89 / sweater $33

You all know I love my 🐆 print but usually in much smaller doses. This #cwonder
dress (#gifted) is a bit outside my print comfort zone, but it’s jersey knit & so easy
to layer over. Add a few pieces tone down the print & now I’m totally into it. 😸
exact: dress $40 / sweater jacket on sale
sim: shoes $53

Feeling a little worn down from this week, so I’m donning a few bright
stripes to give myself some pep to get through today. ❤️
exact: mules $25
sim: sweater on sale / shirt $79 / bag $229

A little more “buttoned up” than usual since I have some work meetings -
in some more fall-appropriate hues. Even brushed my hair today - though it may not
look like it in the pic. 😅
sim: jacket $50 / blouse $35 / earrings $29

Wishing it could be sunny days & short sleeves weather all through the year,
but then there would be no flowers without the rain. 🌻
exact: sunglasses $69
sim: jacket $64 / sweater $60 / pants on sale / flats $50

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).