25 July 2021

Style Lately

Dressed up casual for the weekend. I hope you guys have as relaxing a
Saturday as you want & remember to eat the yummy things, wear the
pretty clothes, enjoy the moments. 🌻
exact: glasses
sim: bag in solid / blouse ruffled / shorts / sandals / hat

Things have been a little SPOT-ty lately, but my cute new bag makes a
lot of the pain go away … #TGIF everyone πŸ˜…
exact: bag / watch
sim: top / skirt / ring
(Check out other bags by Tory Burch).

Saturdays mean … errands & some serious house cleaning later.
But first … brunch πŸ₯‚πŸ³
exact: shorts
(Check out other hats from Hat Attack, other clutches by Madewell &

Have a wonderful Independence Day πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Sunday, weekend. Be safe, be at
peace, enjoy the day as you want to. And please make sure your poor
doggos are safe tonight! πŸ™‰πŸŽ‰
exact: dress
sim: bag / shoes / hat

Not so mellow yellow. I like my colors nicely saturated. Happy weekending!
(& I’m still happily in shorts) πŸ’›
exact: sandals

Currently out & about on a work trip. When I travel, I like easy peasy coordinated
pieces to keep my luggage light. How do you pack? Are you more streamlined or
like to be prepared for any occasion? 😎
sim: clutch

#shortsweathermeans more shorts, please! I like a good high-rise pair,
but it means being OK with looking a little paunch-ier than usual
every time I sit down. πŸ˜…
exact: sunglasses
sim: shirt / shorts / tote / mules
(Check out other sunglasses by Le Specs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).