31 March 2021

Style Lately

Simple pieces, but add stripes & make them bright 🌞.
sim: shirt now $20 / sweater jacket $61 (or this in navy/white)

Things I am loving: gingham & leopard prints, bright green for spring, this new
ruffly shirt dress, this old tote from my sis 💚.
sim: cardigan $35 / shoes now $37

I’ve been seeing these cute sneakers around a lot on IG, so I def got
#influenced to getting a pair. I did cheat & snagged this in a kids’ size
to save some 💵 (order 1.5 sizes down in Youth sizes from what you
normally wear in Women’s 😉).
exact: sneakers in women's sizes $60 or here in big kids/youth sizes $50

Mixing something soft (pink & bows) with something more rugged
(camo & ripstop) to get me through Friday 💕.
sim: jacket $78 / shirt $35 / shoes now $55

Long-awaited sign of spring ... 🌈.
sim: sweater or v-neck on sale / shirt $35 / necklace now $15

Well it seems that I’ve worn gingham pretty much every day this week, so
I guess why stop now ... Enjoy your weekends, everyone ❤️.
sim: gingham shirt $35 / striped top $50 / flats / cap $27

She seems to be as interested in my new woven mules as I am ❤️.
exact: mules $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).