05 March 2021

Style Lately

Outfit reprieve from the reds & pinks from this week. Today’s look is
slightly nautical, slightly preppy, slightly tomboy, all me ๐Ÿ˜Š.
exact: blazer
sim: sweater / shirt

When I’m ready to break out new spring things, but it’s still
technically ๐Ÿฅถ in the mornings ๐Ÿ’š.
exact: dress / glasses
sim: coat / shoes / clutch

Already planning to wear these everywhere once the temps warm up a bit ๐Ÿฅฐ.
exact: mules

Casual office day (thus jeans & simple sweater) but you know I’ll take any excuse
to get dressed at this point, so I added a blazer & silk scarf just because ๐Ÿงก.
exact: boots

Red & pink done casual. One of my fave color combos, even though it
gives off guaranteed Valentine vibes (not that there’s anything wrong with
showing more love to the world) ๐Ÿ’•.
exact: watch / bracelet / belt
sim: shirt / sweater

Happy March, everyone ๐ŸŒธ I’m hoping this March will treat us more
gently than the last one ๐ŸคžKeep hanging in there, we’ve all got this ❤️.
sim: mules / bag / blouse

Finally found some blue light glasses wide enough to fit my face ๐ŸŒž.
exact: glasses / sneakers

1 comment:

  1. All of these outfits are so good! I especially love the first one with its nautical vibes. =)

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).