28 December 2020

Style Lately

If it’s red & plaid, let it have its moment. Then add some bling if you like.
If not now to be a little extra, I don’t know when 😘❤️.
sim: shirt / necklace / skirt / shoes / clutch

If l’m going in to work this week, then yeah I’m going to look all holiday’d out
(even though I’m not feeling it because I’m going in to work) 🎄.
exact: pullover
sim: collar / jacket

I feel like we’re in Christmas overdrive this year (well-deserved but), so I have
to remind myself it’s still early December, there’s no need to dress like
the Tartan Tyrant just quite yet 😅🎄.

When it’s dreary, cold & wet outside, make your own sunshine 🌞.

Variations on a theme with the same sweater: red, gingham & a bit of sparkle.
Done a little more casually this year ❤️.
exact: sweater / shirt / shoes
sim: necklace / bag

This is the first Christmas in a long time that I will not be with my parents and
sister, but I am grateful for the ability to still spend and share this time with
other loved ones. “Family is much more than a word - it’s a feeling of warmth
and love that neither time nor distance can change.” Wishing you all the
best of the season! 🤗🎄
exact: sweater

I love the ability to throw on a blazer & instantly look/feel/pretend like
I’ve got my life together ❤️.
exact: blazersweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).