09 December 2020

Style Lately

I always thought this cardi was kind of cute, but when I saw it on @blaireadiebee 
I couldn’t resist & promptly got #influenced 🎄.
exact: cardigan (or sim version)
sim: shirt / shoes / clutch

Fall to winter wear, y'all 🍁.
exact: sweater / bag
sim: coat

Shoes on the left is what I’d like to be wearing. Shoes on the right are what are
actually on my feet since I’m working from home 💗.
exact: sweater 
sim: heels / mules

I don’t know if fair isle has a season, but since it’s 2020, it doesn’t really matter.
Wear what you want. Cheers to Sunday, everyone 🎄.
exact: blazer

When it’s c-c-cold out, it’s too easy to prep up the layers 🎄.

Time to get my wrap on ❤️.
exact: socks

I know chenille is typically considered old school, but I do like how
warm & soft it is. It’s like I’ve got a snuggly blanket on me at all times
(& I don’t see a problem with that) 🧸.
exact: sunglasses
sim: cardiganshirt / shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).