30 October 2020

Style Lately

Living in the Southeast means fall boots weather doesn’t hit until at least mid-October. 🍁
exact: jacket $40 / shirt $25 / boots $53
sim: sweater $56

Prepped in pink. Have a wonderful fall Friday, folks! 💕
exact: shirt $29
sim: blazer $40 with code FRIENDS / sweater $40 / necklace $19

I’m totally one of those people who does not like to decorate or celebrate early.
But 2020 being what it’s been so far, I am going ahead & breaking out
the Christmas plaid. 🎄
exact: sweater 40% off with LAYERUP / bag larger size / shoes
sim: shirt $28

This week I’m going on my first work trip since February. Masks, sanitizer &
wipes aside, I will also be packing these beauties. Not sure I’ll get a chance 
to wear them, but I’ll be looking for excuses! 💎
exact: shoes $40

This sweater was pretty much made for me. ❤️
exact: sweater $55 /  boots $53
sim: bag $128

Fall Fridays mean being able to wear all the casual things at the same time
(& of course throwing in a bit of leopard print). 🍂
exact: belt $23 / watch
sim: sweatshirt $21 / striped top $17

Gotta have the loose pants this weekend, because I plan to eat my weight
in all things apple cinnamon, maple cream & pumpkin spice. 🍁
sim: sweater pricey / pants $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).