20 August 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes Aug1
I always have to mix things up a bit, so why not dress up a tee & jeans with
a fancy silk pajama top. 🦄
exact: watch
sim: shirt $30 / tee $17 now / shorts $20

respect the shoes Aug2
Dressing a bit romantic today & stacking on all the flowy ruffles, flutters & floral
I can stand into one outfit. 🌸
exact: skirt $28 / satchel on sale
sim: top $25 / sandals $40

respect the shoes Aug3
 I have not tried a pair of Reeboks since elementary school (where my family got me a
ridiculously fab pair of purple Pumps that I still talk about), so I am bringing myself
back with this pair. Already getting the fall feels with the suede accents & tan hue. 🍁
exact: sneakers $65

respect the shoes Aug4
I wish I had an evening cookout at the beach to wear this to, but going out for errands
& carryout is about the same, right? 🐚
exact: tee $8 with code 3DAYS / sweater $36 with code 3DAYS / sunglasses $59
sim: shorts $20 / mules $40 / tote $70

respect the shoes Aug5
When deciding what to wear, I always start with the shoes. 🌈👣
Left to right, top row: exact pink $60 now / exact yellow $70 now / sim blue $65 now
middle row: sim green $59 now / exact red $45 / exact leopard 25% off with 3DAYS
bottom row: exact beige $25 now / exact silver $50 / exact rainbow $92

respect the shoes Aug6
When I like a stripe, I double down on it. ❤️💙
exact: watch / bracelet $48 / sandals $50 now
sim: top $23 now

respect the shoes Aug7
Easy mix-up. 💛
exact: sunglasses $59 / shirt $12 with code WOW
sim: shorts $33 / sandals $12 now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).