26 July 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes july1
Spotted, dotted & striped, because I need all the help I can get to get through #humpday ðŸŠ.
exact: watchcardigan $65
sim:  top $34 / skirt $23 / clutch $59

respect the shoes july2
Shirt dresses make getting dressed for work too easy. Then add cardigan to survive
the office air conditioning. 💛
exact: dress $60 + addtl 60% off with BIGSALE / used version of the tote
sim: cardigan $18 now / shoes $42 now

respect the shoes july3
I am all about fancy pajama pants for office Fridays. Now the big question is whether
I should get the matching top or not ... 💗
exact: pants on sale / bracelet
sim: shirt $29 now

respect the shoes july4
Casual stripes ❤️.
exact: sandals $60 now
sim: dress $21

respect the shoes july5
Working from home ... i.e., possibly napping on the job ðŸĨą.
sim: top $45 / belt $60 / shorts $25 / hat $20 / bandana $5

respect the shoes july6
Putting together a work outfit with some older pieces from my closet. This is a good time
of year for one of my fave color combos 💙ðŸĪ❤️.
sim: top / skirt $56 / shoes $89 / satchel $90 now

respect the shoes july7
Something about wearing white jeans makes me feel like I’ve got my ðŸ’Đ together
(even though I’m actually one ketchup stain away from ðŸĪŠ).
exact: sandals $60 now
sim: shirt $29 now / jeans / tote on sale / bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).