15 April 2020

Style Lately

respect the shoes - Apr1
Got a new skirt in, so I am spring dreaming up some new work outfits (while in
reality I’ve only so far worn this skirt over my sweats to the kitchen) 🌸.
exact: skirt / clutch
sim: shirt / shoes

respect the shoes - Apr2
I’ve got all my spring colors covered 🐰 Wishing you peace, love & happiness
this Easter (& always) 🌷.
exact: sneakers

respect the shoes - Apr3
Am literally sitting at my desk at home wearing heels while I work 👠 Fuzzy slippers
are really close by though, so we’ll see how long this lasts ... 🧦.
exact: sweater / turtleneck
sim: shoes

respect the shoes - Apr4
This outfit used to be considered weekend homebody wear - now it’s all
“look how dressed up I am” 🍄.
sim: sweater / shorts

respect the shoes - Apr5
I may have worn these shorts three days in a row ... but they’re so comfortable
(... and so “right there” in the mornings) ⛅️.
sim: sweatshirt / shirt / sneakers / shorts

respect the shoes - Apr6
Excited about my new spring shoe lineup, thanks to White Mountain Shoes!
Now I just need an excuse to wear them out ... like walking to the mailbox,
going to the grocery store ... ❤️
exact from top: loafers / espadrilles / sandals

respect the shoes - Apr7
Of course on a day where I have to dress for an important meeting (& have it in my
mind that I want to wear a skirt with no hose) the temps have suddenly dropped ❄️
So I’ll be grinning & freezing my way to work, but at least #tgif ❄️.
exact: skirt
sim: blouse / blazer / shoes

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).