09 February 2020

All the Time, Not Just Valentine's

I normally like incorporating a lot of reds and pinks into my daily wardrobe, but I am not much one for theme dressing. It feels like wearing anything in red or pink this week feels like it is a gear-up for Valentine's Day. However I think if I opt away from anything too cutesy or hearts-y, I should be safe from holiday dressing, plus I'll have a great piece that I can continue to wear into spring.

Here are a few of my current faves in various degrees of reds and pinks. (And in case you don't like too cutesy but do want to dress for the occasion, there's still time to get these goodies for yourself before the end of this week - Shopbop offers free 1-3 day shipping, plus even faster shipping if you're a Prime member and sign in with your Prime account).

Shopbop 1

Shopbop 2

Shopbop 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).