06 January 2020

Style Lately

Jan 1 - respect the shoes
Bless whoever created jeans with stretch, so I can still look decent while
comfortably carrying my food baby 🥧.
exact: sweater / used version of the tote
sim: booties / blazer on sale / necklace $30

Jan 2 - respect the shoes
A Christmas plaid a day helps to keep the Grinch away ... 🎄.
exact: shirt on sale
sim: skirt / shoes / clutch $59 / necklace

Jan 3 - respect the shoes
As much as I don’t like the cold, there’s something great about bundling up &
pink-cheeked going out to enjoy the weather ❤️.
 exact: used version of the tote
sim: sweater $27 / shirt $10 / booties $25

Jan 4 - respect the shoes
Keeping it cozy & comfy for those last-minute errands 🎄. I hope everyone has a
wonderful holiday & wish you & your loved ones the very best ❤️.
exact: boots on sale / sweater / jacket currently $30
sim: socks now $6

Jan 5 - respect the shoes
I’m late to the game on these sweater jackets, but now I understand the love (& kind
of want to collect them) 💗 What pieces are you guys currently in love with &
want in multiples? 💕
exact: sweater jacket / tote on sale in other colors
sim: top $44 / shoes

Jan 6 - respect the shoes
I’d honestly dress casually everyday if I could, but when I have to look nice for
work, I’m not going to be slacking 💓.
sim: jacket on sale / bag / top / skirt / shoes on sale

Jan 7 - respect the shoes
Giving this silk skirt a little “fall palette” treatment by pairing it with some honey
mustard ... & of course, leopard print 😸.
exact: sweater on sale / sunglasses
sim: skirt / shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).