17 December 2019

Style Lately

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 1
I think I’m done with my Christmas shopping, which means my favorite part of
gift-giving is next: the wrapping! 🎁
exact: sweater
sim: shirt under $20 / shoes $70

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 2
Not shown: also wearing loose boyfriend-fit jeans, because on Thanksgiving,
comfort means room for more pie 🍁.
sim: coat / sweater foxy $24 penguin $21 & frenchie / blouse / necklace $24

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 3
Trying not to think about how I blinked & it’s now less than 20 days until Christmas 🀢🏻.
exact: coat on sale / bag / watch on sale
sim: shirt under $20

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 4
Switched out the laces on these boots & added some fair isle to up the "festive" factor πŸŽ„.
exact: boots $45 / socks $5 (sim for $8) / laces $5

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 5
Keeping things easy (but still presentable) while I’m out & about getting things
I can’t have shipped (me lazy) ... first stop, a little “gift” for myself: donuts 🎁.
exact: sweater now 50% off
sim: shirt on sale / shoes $60 or these

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 6
Done with my last work trip of the year, so blazers worn from now on are
going to be purely decorative πŸŽ„.
exact: blazer / sweater
sim: belt $65 / ring $35

respect the shoes - dec 19 - 7
I am totally one of those people that will come home & change out of my
“work clothes” to go out again 🍁 My fellow clothes lovers will understand 😘.
exact: boots $60 / coat on sale / sweater
sim: bag

1 comment:

  1. Blazers always look so great on you. I can't ever style them correctly on myself to look as good!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).