30 October 2019

Style Lately

Oct1
For the weekend - gingham, leopard print + a lot of chenille 🍁.
exact: loafers / shirt
sim: belt $65 / cardigan $28

Oct2
I know most normal-height people have issues with the current boxy-cropped
sweater trend, but it’s been great for a shorty like me 🙋🏻‍♀️.
exact: sweater $17
sim: tote / necklace / shoes

Oct3
Leftover from the weekend - an easy-peasy look with some old closet favorites 🍎.
sim: shirt $25 / sweater $89 / flats $20 / sunglasses $16

Oct4
Mixing together some fall hues & prints today (& finishing it off with this beautiful
clutch from Sewcialite) 🍁.
exact: clutch
sim: vest $50 / sweatshirt on sale

Oct5
My “fancy crumb catcher” (i.e., scarf) & I are ready for a weekend of exploring ... 
which, of course, mostly involves eating ... 🍁.
exact: boots $60 / jacket on sale
sim: top $24 / scarf $36

Oct6
Going in search of the best apple cider donuts (as far as my pointed-toe flats will
take me ... so we’re keeping it to paved roads, people) 🍎.
exact: loafers on sale
sim: cardigan $35 / shirt

Oct7
Being a shortie, I am almost always about trying to look ”long and lean”. But there
are days when I want to try to make cropped wide pants & flats happen (& today,
you’re one of those days) 🍄.
exact: used version of the tote / top $24 / sunglasses $69
sim: pants $57 / flats $20

2 comments:

  1. You are a master in combining clothes! Love what you wore!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your dressing sense. I've started my blog too regarding shoes related stuff I'll drop my link here if you have time please have a read. Stylish boys shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).