02 September 2019

Style Lately

Sept1
With the temps slowly but steadily going down (pretty sure I’m jinxing myself here),
I’ve been having a bit of fun with fall outfit planning 🍁.
exact: sweater only $17 / necklace
sim: boots for $35 / tote $50

Sept2
I adore the crisp look of white jeans but dare to wear mine about once a year because
my levels of stain magnetism are high 🍅.
exact: shirt under $30 / sandals now $54
sim: jeans less than $30 / bag on sale

Sept3
I used to never wear camo since it made me feel a bit like a faker - but since moving
to the Southeast, every day is that #camoprintlife day 🌿.
exact: sweatshirt only $9.50
sim: tote / bracelets

Sept4
Fall vibes, summer fabrics 🍁.
exact: sweatshirt under $20 / sunglasses for $69
sim: skirt for $21 / sandals / clutch / bracelets

Sept5
If you’re shy about wearing animal print or pattern mixing, I’d recommend starting
out with a leopard print belt - it doesn’t overwhelm anything but still adds that bit
of extra to an outfit 😺.
sim: loafer mules now $57 / belt / shirt on sale for $35

Sept6
Sometimes I feel like leopard print is my favorite color 🐆 (plus it goes so
well with green 💚).
exact: belt bag on sale / loafers / shirt

Sept7
Forecasting fall style 🍁.
exact: sweater under $30 / watch / belt for $45
sim: shirt now $15

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Shoe Sales Australia Find the best shoe sales in Australia. Our shop is one of the best selling online shoes and free shipping at Shoesales.com.au - https://shoesales.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).