03 May 2019

Style Lately

May 1
I love a top that can hide the brunch stains 😸.
May 2
Some people wear floral in the spring - I prefer to double up on the gingham 💕.
sim: shirt / skirt (fabulous floor-length version)

May 3
If the weather won’t brighten my day, my outfit will ❤️.
exact: shoes / sweater on sale
sim: striped shirt / sunglasses under $50 / wallet for $71

May 4
Circle, circle, dot, dot ... ❤️
exact: dress only $35 (larger sizes also available) / shoes
sim: bag for $48 / sunglasses under $50

May 5
I adore a good shirt dress - they’re work-appropriate but still comfortable. Bonus is
one with a cute print that can hide a multitude of wrinkles & food babies 🌼.
exact: cardigan for $18 / dress under $50 / shoes
sim: bag for $60

May 6
Leopard print is in style, no matter what the season, right? 😸
exact: top / loafers / pants on sale
sim: belt

May 7 
Some days I like to be a little sporty, a wee preppy, a bit feminine ...❤️
exact: pants on sale
sim: flats under $20 / tote / blouse on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).