01 April 2019

Style Lately

Mar1
What to wear for a plain ole Tuesday ❤️.
exact: striped top under $40 / shoes
sim: trench / skirt now $60

Mar2
Just (penny) loafing around in the preppiest of mules 🖤.
exact: loafer mules under $60 (limited sizes) or here for full price (more sizes)

Mar3
All oldies but goodies - except the shoes, because #alwaysroomfornewshoes 🌼.
exact: shoes on sale for $60 / striped top
sim: bag under $70 / skirt for $17

Mar4
When a swim cover-up has a cute boatneck & striped pattern, I couldn’t 
just save it for the beach 🏖.
exact: striped top 25% off with LILY / clutch / watch
sim: sunglasses / skirt on sale (same skirt, different pattern)

Mar5
It’s light-weight & drapey, but the little ruche detail when you tighten the 
waist is really what sold me on this spring jacket #itsthelittlethings 🌿.
exact: jacket only $30 / shoes on sale / clutch
sim: gingham shirt for $58

Mar6
Lace details so pretty I had to wear & share them before I even had the time 
to iron (granted I never have time to iron so ...) 🌸 
exact: blouse under $17

Mar7
At least my #flatlay can look cute & cas, whereas in reality I hid in a big coat 
& boots to stay alive while outside (exaggerating, but still ...) 🌀.
sim: flats under $40 / shirt for $62 / sunglasses pricey / tote

1 comment:

  1. I am really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem? BUY Womens Boots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).