11 January 2019

Traveling With


Loads of people seem to be using January as an opportunity to escape the cold and take a little warm weather getaway. I, unfortunately, am not one of those lucky ducks, but it got me wanting to share some of my vacay essentials:

  1. Carry-Ons: These are some of the items I always like to make sure I have on-hand with me when I am airport traveling. Head phones (these by Bang & Olufsen) to drown out everything especially during longer flights. A zip pouch (this one by Coach 1941) I can tuck into the seat pocket in front of me which can hold everything I want to have immediately reachable (lip balm, lotion, tissues …). Power cord (this cutie by Iphoria) because Duh. A medium-size tote (this guy from Marc Jacobs) that fits comfortably under the seat in front of me and stand upright to keep my stuff secure. And a scarf/wrap (Madewell) if it gets cold or if I need a pillow. ⇩
 Carry-On

  1. Packed: Some items I always like to pack. Flip flops (these are Ipanema) are essential – they take almost no space and can be real shoes, hotel slippers, etc. Cosmetic pouch (SunnyLife) big enough to fit everything. Laundry baggies (Bag-all) to keep my little things organized and to use as dirty clothes containers. And an extra bag (Tumi) that packs down to nothing just in case I need more bring back more than I took over. ⇩
 Packed

  1. Everyday on Vacay: Things you want to wear pretty much every day on vacation. Hat (Hat Attack) of course. Pretty head band (NAMJOSH) to keep that crazy vacation hair at bay. Easy peasy skirt (English Factory) that goes with everything. A crossbody bag (Poolside Bags) that can take you from the pool to shopping to touristing to evenings. And shoes (Castaner) that are casual, comfortable and a little bit dressed up. ⇩
 Everyday on Vacay

  1. Vacay to Day-to-Day: And things you can keep wearing when you’re back from holiday. Like an easy cotton-blend shirt (AYR) that is just as good for work as the weekend. Super-soft suede flats (Soludos). A denim jacket (this one by Paul & Joe Sister has a cat, people). Sunglasses (Le Specs) that are chic but don’t break the bank. And instant outfit-elevating white jeans (Blank Denim). ⇩
 Vacay to Day-to-Day

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).