11 October 2018

Mellow Yellow

My love for all things in all shades yellow continues through fall. Here are some of my fave yellow hue pieces that I am currently coveting. I'm not completely sure I could get away with wearing a big fluffy yellow coat in normal life, but those velvet-y sneakers are tugging at my purse strings!
 
Shopbop1
 Scarves by White + Warren / Earrings by Baublebar / Hats by Hat Attack
Hair accessories by Salvatore Ferragamo / Sunglasses by Versace

Shopbop2
Loafers by Sam Edelman / Slingbacks by Matiko / Heels by Rachel Comey
Loafers by Jeffrey Campbell / Sneakers by Superga

Shopbop3
Crossbodies by OAD / Backpacks by Herschel Supply Co. / Clutches by Simon Miller
Shoulder bags by Tory Burch / Shoulder bags by See by Chloe

Shopbop4
Sweaters by Tibi / Jackets by Cinq a Sept / Dresses by Yumi Kim
Coats by Apparis / Skirts by alice + olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).