15 August 2018

Style Lately

Aug1
Preppy girlie goes to work ❤️.
exact: shoes under $40
sim: sweater now $80 / skirt / satchel

Aug2
My way to start each day on a good note: dress in the mood I want to be in 😌.
exact: clutch / shirt now $22 / skirt on sale / shoes

Aug3
The hat is probably too extra for work, but I think it finishes off the whole 
“wish I was picnicking in the park instead” look nicely 🌿.
exact: dress on sale / tote for $23 / sunglasses / sandals now $40
sim: hat only $13

Aug4
Trying to see if I can make these big ole polka dots werk for work 🔘.
exact: pants also in petites & talls
sim: shirt / satchel luxe / shoes

Aug5
Choosing to wear white jeans out is a vote of confidence in myself & the world 🌎.
exact: shoes / jeans / tote used
sim: top now $22 / hat only $13

Aug6
If one actually can have too many pairs of leopard print shoes, I don’t want to know 🙈.
Clockwise from top left: exact loafers / sim pumps / exact strappy for $66
exact mules under $30 / sim pumps

Aug7
What to wear with stripes? More of the same, of course❣️
exact: skirt now $40 / tote / shoes for $80 / sunglasses under $70
sim: shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).