17 February 2016

Style Lately

Feb1
Tomboy prep (exact: sneakers / sim: blazer, sweater on sale, shirt).

Feb2
Colorful office style (exact: sweater / sim: shirt, skirt, necklace).

Feb3
This pink bag with everything (exact: bag on sale, shirt / sim: sweater).

Feb4
Winter plaid (clockwise from top: sim, sim under $60, exact on sale, sim).

Feb5
My favorite - and only - pair of printed pants
(sim: pants under $25, denim jacket, gingham shirt, popcorn sweater on sale).

Feb6
Rose gold (sim: shoes, sweater).

Feb7
Fatigued (exact: boots on sale, bag / sim: sweater under $40, coat).

7 comments:

  1. Lady you are on FIRE! I love these outfits!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... What else do you wear with that orange floral skirt?? I have it and I am struggling to remix!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to pair tops that have similar colors to those in the skirt, so solid tops in blue, green, lavender and even burgundy could work really well, I think. Basic black, white, tan or denim would work, or you could also try a patterned top, like a light blue gingham shirt or the blue pin-stripes like I'm wearing above. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Great ideas that I will def try, love your style!

      Delete
  3. That floral skirt is everything, I love how fun and colorful that outfit is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).