28 September 2015

Colorblock with Camel

colorblock stripes

When I first purchased this dress, I thought it would be an easy piece for me to ride out the remainder of summer in, considering it feels like I'm wearing pajamas out. But now that I tried layering a striped tee under the dress? It has totally changed the piece for me. Prepare to see this piece take me well within the SE fall ...

colorblock stripes colorblock stripes

Dress: Old Navy sleeveless midi now on sale (worn before - sim maxi length)
Top: H&M (sim, sim for under $13, smaller stripes)
Necklace: Anthropologie vetula bib on sale for less than $40 (sim lighter for $20)
Ring: c/o JewelMint (sim)
Shoes: c/o Farylrobin x Free People  vegan addison (worn before - sim tasseled for under $35)
Bag: Pour La Victoire roma (worn before - sim darker, smooth)

colorblock stripes

5 comments:

  1. I also have that dress on my wishlist! ( We must have similar closet/goals!) Brilliant idea with the layering! I love it with the Anthro necklace. I did purchase the necklace and love it. I have worn it a few times and always get compliments! Thanks for giving me all these ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally have sim tastes - great mind, girl! :o) I'm glad you got this necklace, it's such a fun statement piece and a nice break from the endless rhinestone necklaces out there right now.

      Delete
  2. Love the striped tee under the dress! Great idea!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great look on you -- I would never look think to layer in this way and it looks absolutely wonderful and stylish and comfortable! I just never think to layer under a dress, so that's why i really appreciate this look. Love everything else about in, incl. the shooties & necklace. Love ths blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).