01 December 2021

Style Lately

I may not feel ready for the upcoming holidays, but I can at least dress like I am. ๐ŸŽ„
exact: bracelet $22
sim: sweater $30 / shirt $29 / shoes $40 / clutch $33

When it’s the weekend & casual, but still got to add some “fancy” to your
outfit because that’s just the type of Extra you are. ๐Ÿค
exact: pullover $89 / necklace $24
sim: shirt $29

Minimal styling with maximum print impact - my kind of easy outfit. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
exact: sneakers $60 / striped top $39
sim: cardigan $75 (girl's version if you're petite for $65)

Wearing a sweatsuit with attitude … or I just wanted an outfit I could
both run errands AND take a nap in. ๐Ÿงก
exact: coat $98 / top $15 / joggers $15 / sneakers $80 / used version of the tote

I hope you had a peaceful & plentiful Thanksgiving (or just plain Thursday). 
May your spirits (& bellies) be full for the rest of this week. Here’s a peek at
my outfit from yesterday. ๐Ÿ
sim: cardigan $35 / blouse $25 / shoes $33

It’s finally Friday, so just call me Fuzzy Wuzzy. ๐Ÿงธ
exact: fleece pullover $35
sim: vest $29 / shirt $24

Better get comfy with the idea of stretchy pants for the foreseeable future. ๐Ÿ
exact: jacket $148 (or factory version $59) / sneakers $60
sim: hat $32 / denim shirt $21 / tee $20 / joggers $15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).