12 October 2015

Long Pink Vest

pink vest

While I am a big fan of pink (quite a change since my days of no-pink-ever before my blogging days), I usually veer towards the more saturated shades since I find pastel-y hues tend to wash me out. I couldn't resist this piece from BR's new collection though, especially since it hit super-sale recently. So to keep the pale pink from looking too saccharine on me, I threw in a bit of black and denim as contrast and to "toughen" things up a bit. I think I ended up with a winning combo - I am adoring the dressed up mix with the casual pieces together, and the pink that seems "just pink" enough.

pink vest pink vest

Vest: Banana Republic double-breasted long on super-sale (sim button-less, designer)
Shirt: Lands' End long-sleeve no iron (same in pink)
Jeans: J.Crew (sim, sim for less than $25)
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle now for less than $10
Ring: c/o JewelMint (sim)
Earrings: C.Wonder (sim)
Shoes: c/o Farylrobin via Anthropologie suede tavi (worn before - this season's version)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAC in trompe l'oeil (worn before - the original)

pink vest

pink vest

4 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this vest to go on sale and just ordered it now that it finally has! I'm so excited for it, and I look forward to seeing how else you style this vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I have been intrigued by the vest trend but unsure how to pull it off. This is so great!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).