29 July 2015

Purple and Floral Favorites

hamatreya skirt

Except for the top which is fairly new, everything else are things from my closet that I adore and don't wear often enough for one reason or another (except the ring, you guys are probably tired of seeing the ring, which I luuuurrve and have no excuses to not wear). The print and flow of this skirt is amazing to me, but I strangely find it difficult to pair pieces with it. The bag fits everything I need and is just structured enough to hold its shape while being more casual - but it's purple. The shoes are comfortable and unique but the back zipper on one of them gets stuck sometimes, making them difficult to get off.

You ladies have any favorites in your closet that you adore but don't really wear that often for some odd reason or another?

hamatreya skirt

hamatreya skirt

Top: Madewell courier in stripe (now on sale, same in white / plaid, sim spotted)
Skirt: Nathalie Lete via Anthropologie hamatreya (worn before - sim w/blue background on sale,
w/white background for less than $20)
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle (for a steal, worn before - sim, pearl)
Ring: INPINK (sim for less than $30, sim for less than $20)
Shoes: Seychelles she's got the moves (worn before - sim pricey, platforms, flats)
Bag: Coach madison leather phoebe (worn before - sim, sim, for a steal)

hamatreya skirt

13 comments:

  1. In love with the print and colors of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw thanks, girl. These are a fave pair of shoes of mine. I need to stop making excuses and wear these more often!

      Delete
  3. LOL - I have too many clothes in my closet that I don't wear. Mostly because when I work from home I get lazy and don't wear them. So I am one of those people who has a wardrobe for a different life than I have!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I work from home part of the time so one day it's all fluffy skirts and heels, and the next it's cut-off jeans and flip flops.

      Delete
  4. The print and color of that skirt is so pretty . I have way too many items that I don't wear nearly enough. I have decided if a pair of shoes that I haven't worn in a long time and I wear it and causes discomfort, I am getting rid of it. I have way too many shoes that are unworn and figure it's a great way to weed them out.

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to this… love them but rarely wear them.
    It's actually the reason behind my current closet edits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing shoes! Not often that you see purple shoes!

    Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, these shoes are so fun! i'd love a peak into your shoe collection one of these days! glad you put a couple neglected pieces together and ended up liking the outcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).