30 January 2015

Red Camo

camo + red

I'm feeling like this outfit works but I'm borderline on whether or not it is a little too much. I spent the day wearing rugged ripstop camo but feeling all dressed up dainty lady-like in my pencil skirt and hippety-high heels. So sometimes I feel like I've hit an ensemble right out of the park, and sometimes I'm not sure if that ball is a home run or foul. I dig camo print and red together and personal style is about taking chances and trying new things with my wardrobe, so any way about it, I'm good, right?

camo + red camo + red

Jacket: J.Crew (worn here - sim, darker)
Shirt: J.Crew bullion hearts (worn here - sim, solid)
Skirt: The Limited (worn here - sim, sim, knit for a steal)
Belt: J.Crew (worn here - sim, sim, white-trimmed)
Pin: Broochmaker via Etsy (sim, in pink)
Earrings: c/o INPINK barnacle
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle (sim pearl)
Shoes: Michael Kors hamilton (worn here - sim buckled, ankle-strapped, point-toed)
Bag: Pour La Victoire roma (worn here - sim, steal, colorblock)

camo + red

camo + red

18 comments:

  1. cute! love the red and camo together!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit totally works. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it totally works! I would personally not wear the flower, as for me it would be a bit too much, but I'm weird about over-accesorizing sometimes! You could also totally wear this with black instead of the brown and you pretty much have another look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the black - and I'm weird about under-accessorizing sometimes, haha.

      Delete
  4. Camou, flower brooch, bling... this look is tough and sweet at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's good! I really love this look, the camo +red combo just works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you could make camo look this classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody has ever made camo look so classy - only you could do that.
    Marvellous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this camo jacket - it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).