1. Leopard pumps. Whoever said "leopard was a neutral" is right by my book.
2. Scalloped dress. Kind of short, yes. But it's been an awful fun layering piece that doesn't wrinkle (bonus for the ironing-adverse)!
3. Coated stone & gem stack necklaces. I've been living in these pieces.
4. Quilted vest (this year's version). Everywhere. Over everything.
6. Figure-skimming silhouette. I'm a woman and sometimes I know it.
7. Red bow pumps. Bright red with a bow and a walkable heel? Yes, please.
8. Fuchsia. My go-to color of the year.
9. A basic tote (colorblocked version). Way too easy to load and grab for.
10. Rolled up skinny jeans. Pretty much the only way I can get away with wearing skinnies.
What have been your go-tos for 2013?