22 October 2021

Style Lately

When I like an outfit combo, I wear it & then I’ll wear it again (real life, right). 
Red & blue is always a winner for me ❤️πŸ’™.
exact: bag / sneakers
sim: shirt / sweater

My outfit today is mostly plain & prepped, so I couldn’t help but to
add just a little bit of ✨ .
exact: jacket / sweater
sim: shirt / necklace

I definitely have fun putting together my outfits & trying to find
interesting-but-wearable pattern & color combos. But when I’ve got to get
ready quickly, easy is key. So here’s a little Easy to start off the week πŸƒ.
sim: shirt / boots

This skirt is a piece that I love to wear #onrepeat right now ❤️.
exact: watch
sim: clutch / ring / skirt / shirt

Keeping things simple for the first Monday of October. And I have this
thing about needing to match up the shade of the tan/brown
accessories or else πŸ€ͺ.
sim: tote / sweater / scarf / boots

Easy peasy weekend style. Please be kind to yourself & with each
other today of all days ❤️.

Wearing a fave summer dress into fall. (And am I the only one that
feels extra swishy when wearing a long dress/skirt? Gonna be sashaying
into work likeπŸ’ƒπŸ»).
exact: boots / sweater
sim: dress / belt / bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).