22 May 2021

Style Lately


Getting to work from home part-time is a privilege (plus I love the commute),
but I do miss being able to dress up. Today is NOT a #wfh day. ❤️
exact: shirtdress $40 with SHOPSALE / cuff
sim: clutch / jacket

The weather recently has been wonky, but I will appreciate shorts weather
when I can get it. Sorry for the folks who will have to see my pasty
pale legs though. 💚
exact: shorts $22 / watch / sneakers $60
sim: sweater $29 / tote / hair tie $6

I hope everyone can spend the rest of their weekend in peace & comfort
(& I’ve got comfort covered in overalls, y’all ... 🌻)
exact: overalls $35 / blouse $25 / necklace (from Rocksbox)

Comfortable, casual & ready for the world (as long as it can fit in my bag).
#tgif guys! ❤️
exact: tote $240 / sneakers $80
sim: shirt / sweater $49
(Check out other totes from Naghedi or sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger).

As a person who is chilly almost all the time, I like a good summer sweater for
that extra bit of warmth without having to layer it on. ☺️
exact: sweater $24 / belt $23

Casually dressed. After the week I had, I am sure glad it’s still the weekend. And
can you believe we’re already into May?! 🍄
exact: sneakers $60
sim: jacket / dress / hat $20 / clutch

Comfort & snake print, I'm in! ❤️
exact: sandals $25 / bracelet set $11
(Check out other jewelry from Roxanne Assoulin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).