18 June 2019

Style Lately

June1
Current faves, old & new: top I’ve already worn twice this week, skirt I found on
Ebay, cutie of a bracelet & 👻.
exact: top $12-20 / skirt / bracelet

 June2
Lucky that the weather is cooperating this holiday weekend 🌞.
exact: shirt on sale / dress (as skirt) under $30 / espadrilles for $80
sim: hat only $15 / sunglasses

 June3
Some colors can instantly lift your mood - a bright saturated yellow does that for me.
What hue can lift your spirits? 💛
exact: flats on sale / used version of the tote
sim: striped top / sweater

June4
The bottoms are wide-legged cropped pants - between the cut & the print, these are totally
out of my comfort zone. But in the spirit of being unafraid to try new things ... 🐅
exact: pants on sale / shirt 30% off with GETAWAY
sim: tote / heels

June5
A little boost of highlighter yellow to kickstart my day 💛.
sim: top on sale for $24 / skirt pricey but lovely / tote for $70

June6
Took a few day off social media to give the ole thumbs a break 👍 Day jobs take no
breaks though, so I’m still getting my outfitting on 👩🏻‍💻.
exact: top $12-20
sim: skirt on sale / bag for $28 (also cute leopard print version for $30) / shoes

June7
Working from home today means I get to dress like it’s already a Saturday 🌤.
exact: shoes only $25 / sweatshirt check for popbacks
sim: shirt now only $12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).