19 February 2018

Hide my Wallet / February

I probably have a very short attention span when it comes to pretty new things. Every time new arrivals show up, my old wish list items get relegated to the back and I end up populating a different list of items that are "must have." Good thing I tend to do a lot of window shopping before I make a purchase. Through spring new arrivals tend to give me itchy fingers with the credit cards.

Right now my wish list items can be divided into four categories - blush pink (who would have thought I'd be enamored by a pastel color), stripes (always ALWAYS stripes), ivory (seems safer to me than white for some reason - white I can't keep clean), and floral ("Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.")

Here's a medley of items from those categories that are currently catching my eye - all items can be found at Shopbop and links are not affiliate (ugh, those pink suede heels ... dying ... may to hide my wallet for those cuties ...) -

Shopbop 1

Shopbop 2

Shopbop 3

Shopbop 4

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving all things blush as well - those heels especially!
    iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying really hard not to get the blush heels because there's like 3-4 different pairs of shoes I'm really wanting right now ...

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).