05 December 2017

Style Lately / December

Dec1
Just when I thought I had enough puffy vests ...
#jcrew #bananarepublic
(exact: vest on sale / sim: sweater, flats only $35)

Dec2

I like making things easy on myself by repeating fave outfits.
#jcrew #anntaylor
(exact: sweater / sim: blazer, scarf, necklace on sale, ring)

Dec3
This is my kind of safari.
#furla
(exact: satchel - same print in crossbody bag on sale / sim: scarf, ring)

Dec4
Stars and stripes are good for any day.
#samedelman #dsw #jcrew #loft
(exact: pants on sale, bag / sim: top, shoes under $70, sunglasses under $50)

Dec5
Fall(ling) for the new Classic Petite 28 collection from Daniel Wellington - the smaller watch face
fits my wrist and the rose gold is perfect for the season. Check out all the pieces from their latest
collection and use RESPECTTHESHOES15 for 15% off your order.
#danielwellington #louiseetcie #oldnavy #jcrew #romwe
 (exact: watch / sim: shoes - mary jane style, jeans, sweater)

Dec6
Dressed up stripes with a dressed down blazer.
#anntaylor #jcrew #jessicasimpsonstyle
(exact: top / sim: blazer, scarf luxe, shoes)

Dec7
Current layering formula = blazer + plaid shirt + striped tee.
#jcrew #hm #oldnavy #zara
(sim: blazer, shirt, belt, shoes)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I love love love your looks and thanks so much for taking the time to post with such great pics and links. I know you are probably thinking uh thats what blogs are. I know. But seriously thanks! Its a fun place to come visit : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).