13 October 2017

Accessorizing in October

Fall in the Southeast US means pretty mild temperatures, so though the leaves are falling off the trees, it's not really quite cool enough yet to add boots and scarves to my outfits. So instead I'm having fun thinking of ways I can accessorize my warm fall ensembles in other ways - like gorgeous bold earrings, functional and pretty watches, ALWAYS a handbag, comfortable flats.  Here are a few of my current faves to peruse (links below are all direct to Shopbop) - I pretty much want all the mules:

Shopbop1

Shopbop2
Flats by (clockwise from top center): Rebecca Minkoff / Soludos / The Fix

Shopbop3

Shopbop4
Nixon / Kate Spade / Tory Burch

And a reminder - if you like Shopbop as much as I do, right now you can save 15% off full price items through your first purchase using Shopbop's app (it's free to download). Use code APP15 when checking out to receive your discount. And the code is good through the rest of this year!

4 comments:

  1. I just happened to pop by your site when your new post came up - these goodies are bad news for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).