25 May 2017

May Wishlist: Splurge or Save?

There are always more items on my wishlist of things to get than I could realistically ever acquire, so I'm always trying to buy-yet-save as much as I can. Below are a bunch of (probably) splurge-worthy pieces that I've been eyeballing ... as well as their similar counterparts that could help save a few dollars in my wallet. All these goodies can be found on of my fave all-time sites, Shopbop - and the links below are direct -

Splurge by Self Portrait / Save by STYLEKEEPERS -
Shopbop1

Splurge by Tanya Taylor / Save by Whit & Nicholas -
Shopbop2

Splurge by Carrie'd NYC / Save by Kate Spade New York -
Shopbop3

Splurge by Gedebe / Save by Furla -
Shopbop4

Splurge by Joie / Save by Yumi Kim / Sale by cupcakes and cashmere -
Shopbop5

Splurge by Aquazzura / Save by Superga -
Shopbop6

2 comments:

  1. Those ruffle tops are gorgeous, though I don't think I can pull the look off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really tempted by them - I think they're super-cute but I'm not sure I can pull it off either. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).