18 March 2017

Style Lately

Mar1
These colors make me think of spring (sim: dress, belt, necklace).

Mar2
"May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner be even"
(exact: sweater / sim: skirt, tote, pouch, shoes, necklace).

Mar3
Not getting pinched today #stpatricksday (exact: shoes).

Mar4
Nautical by nature (from left to right: exact stripes, sim floral, sim wheel, sim anchors).

Mar5
A few of my favorite pieces (exact: bag, shoes, cardigan, shell, necklace).

Mar6
Neutrals (exact: mules, jeans / sim: tote).

Mar7
Knot your average checks (sim: top, skirt, cuff, ring).

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm loving everything. Those green shoes are especially...special! Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - those little poms kills me on the shoes, haha!

      Delete
  2. The check shirt with skirt is such a darling combo!

    Barbara
    luxe101.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all the nautical items are outstanding... as it all is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preppy and nautical - I can't get away from those styles. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love all these pics! So would you say Gemma flats are pretty comfortable? Like for all day wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have several pairs of gemma and do find them very lightweight. They do run a bit wide, which works out for me though on the non-leather ones my toe area still feel a bit tight. I wear them to work and for work trips where I am mostly indoors and they feel pretty good after a few hours of wear. Since the sole is leather though and there's pretty much no padding, I am not sure how my feet would feel after walking around in them on the pavement and over uneven surfaces all day though. Hope that helps - sorry for the lag in response!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).